Born 1980, married, father to two daughters. Received his Master’s Degree at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wroclaw, major in law, and completed post-graduate studies in the Mechanisms for functioning of the Euro zone at the Wroclaw University of Economics distinguished by the President of National Bank of Poland. He was involved for 12 years with the Department for Citizen and Foreigners Affairs at the Lower Silesian Governor's Office which he headed in 2009-2016. Vast experience and knowledge in the field of legalization of foreigners residence and work at the territory of the Republic of Poland. He led advisory teams for Lower Silesian Governor for matters regarding: combating human trafficking and investigating the formation of Romanian Romani people on the area of Wrocław. Participated in as well as led many trainings regarding migration and relocation subjects for national institutions and NGOs. Honoured for long-lasting cooperation with the Office for Foreigners and Border Guard.
Practical skills gained while working for the government administration:
- Managing groups above 100 persons,
- Managing department’s property,
- Issue of over 4000 administrative resolutions,
- Arrangement of service for over 240 000 Clients.
- Author of the projects:
- Digitalization of passport application at the Passports Department,
- SIS, VIS, Biometry and the system: Residence as guarantee for integrity of the EU’s external frontier,
- Know-how of the services of Lower Silesian Governor as a guarantee for EU’s external frontier integrity.